Old versionsSee all
There are dozens of good sky viewing programs for optical enthusiasts, but until now there has been a lack of modern sky viewing software for radio astronomy enthusiasts.
Radio Eyes is not just a typical sky viewer that has mappings for radio objects. It is a tool to help you plan and execute your radio observations.
- RADEC and Dome type sky views.
- Customizable catalogues of radio objects.
- Separate pulsar catalog.
- Load background maps for various frequencies.
- Customize labels for presentation graphics.
- Antenna beam object.
- Develop drift scan tables.
- Track objects.
- Create active content from internet sources.
- Switch to the views from other observatories.
- Plot JPL Ephemeris data.
- Show planets, stars, constellations.
- Antenna positioning support.
- Control your radiotelescope remotely.